North Hawaii Hospice serves the entire community, even those without insurance. Providing a tax-deductible contribution assists us in our efforts to provide care and counseling to all who have need.
NHH gratefully accepts gifts in a variety of forms including:
- Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, or American Express
- Stocks or bonds
- Appraised personal property (e.g., artwork, antiques, jewelry, automobiles, etc.)
- Real estate
You may direct your gifts in the following ways:
- Undesignated Gifts: Give NHH the flexibility to respond to the changing and unexpected needs of the families we serve.
- Gifts to Honor and Remember: Honor or remember a loved one by giving a gift in his or her name. When a gift is given in honor or memory of an individual, NHH sends an acknowledgment to the family of that individual.
- Planned and Deferred Gifts: Benefit you and your family while also seeing to NHH’s future. Consider the following options:
- A Bequest: Reduce inheritance taxes by designating a gift to NHH in your will. Become a member of NHH’s “Ho’ola Aloha – Extend the Love – Ohana.”
- A Life Income Gift: Generate income and positive tax benefit for yourself. NHH accepts:
- Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Life Insurance: Receive a tax deduction by designating NHH as a beneficiary.
- Restricted Gifts: Help take care of a particular need facing the community and NHH.
- Gifts to the Endowment: Demonstrate your commitment to securing quality end-of-life care in our community in the future by helping NHH build its endowment.
- In-Kind Gifts: Share your time, resources, and talents with NHH and be directly involved in supporting the work of our staff and volunteers.
- Underwrite a Special Event: Help make one of NHH’s local “friend-raising,” fundraising, or educational events a guaranteed success.
To Make a Contribution by Credit Card:
To Make a Contribution by Check:
North Hawaii Hospice
65-1328 Kawaihae Road
Kamuela, HI 96743